What we think in our minds and our self-talk will eventually play out in life to what we believe. What we put out to the world we attract. If you tell yourself on daily basics, you are not good enough! Your life will reflect not being good enough. You will not get that job you’ve always wanted. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror and judged your curves and then jumped onto Instagram and compared yourself to someone else, in that small second, you sense of jealousy for being who you are.
We are all guilty of our own self-judgement and criticism; we are so mean to ourselves without even noticing. Think back to the last bad remark you made about yourself.
Would you say that to your best friend if they were feeling that way? Then why do you say it to yourself? We need to be kind to ourselves and treat ourselves the way we should be treated.
Therefore, it is important to start saying positive things about ourselves many times each and everyday day.
Choose two or three of the statements below and repeat when you need to hear these words.
20 Positive words to say to yourself;
1. I love myself I am perfect just the way I am
2. I am good enough
3. The world has a need for me
4. I am unique
5. I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways, I can do this
6. I will inhale confidence and exhale doubt
7. I am smart
8. I am strong
9. I am confident, and my confidence is beautiful
10.I choose to focus on what I can control
11.I choose to see each obstacle as an opportunity to grow
12. Today I will be courageous
13. I am capable of bringing my dreams to life
14. I trust myself
15. I forgive myself
16. I am worthy, and I'm proud of myself
17. I am faithful and trustworthy
18. I love my curves
19. I can make an impact to someone's day for just being me
20. I will learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow.
Turn your negative self-talk into something positive remind yourself of the gifts you bring to yourself and to this world. Be kind to yourself!
You are perfect just the way you are! You are here for a reason let your Inner Beauty Shine.