“All that we are is a result of what we have thought” - Buddha
Are you sick and tired of things going wrong? Maybe you had a car accident, and then you lost your job. Perhaps your feeling as though nothing in life is going your way. It is hard to get out of the negative mindset when these situations in our life keep reoccurring. We feel like we should just give up and let the negativity take over. It is easy to give up when things go wrong, but what if I said you could change the moment. Think of it like this. You might not know it, but you are in control of your thoughts. You attract your dominant thoughts.
“There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstance of your life can change!” ― Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
These thoughts have a frequency this is scientifically proven. This frequency creates your reality. What we think without realising is designing our future. The more bad things we think about, the worse we attract. You have heard the saying all bad things happen in threes, why? Because we invite them. Your thoughts cause your feelings. In our current reality if we change our thinking it will change our future.
We have 60 thousand thoughts a day; you choose whether they are bad vibes or good vibes. You can create your life and attract your experiences. The better emotions you hold, the more positive your life will become. You need to shift your awareness! If you start feeling right, you will attract more of yourself.
How do you change your negative mindset?
1. You can change your emotion immediately. By thinking of something joyful, singing a song, remembering a happy experience, calling a friend that boosts your mood, doing something that makes you happy. Hold that thought and keep it with you when you shift your mindset. However, if you feel like you need to grieve give yourself a set time each day to let your emotions out. Then after that time refocus on realigning your mind with positive thoughts.
2. Shift your thinking, always have gratitude. Wake up and be thankful for everything that you are grateful for in your life. Start a gratitude journal of all the good things you already have.
3. Visualise, make a vision board of your dreams hopes and desires. Visualise how it would be and believe them.
4. Recenter yourself and reflect on what you want in your life and set goals to achieve them. Small goals over time create a milestone. Remember you do not have a bad life you are just having a bad day.
5. Get outside go for a walk, breathe in the fresh air and be present in the moment.
The more you become aware of your thoughts and how it shapes your reality the more in control you will be about your future and the things you will attract.
Remember that storms make trees take deeper roots.
Hold on and let the experience increase and strengthen you.
The more you are in control of your feelings and thoughts the more authentic and happy you will be. My mission is to get my OLC tribe to be the best positive version of themselves and have a life that resembles that.
Let your inner beauty shine