This past year has been a rollercoaster. So many emotions and alot of grief. Going through this hardship, Ive felt I’ve lost my spark. I was no longer a Bec of fresh air. The part of me I worked so hard for came crushing down. I began going back to my old ways and my negative self-talk returned.
I was blaming everything and anything I could for this. I wasn’t taking responsibility for my own thoughts and actions. I was manifesting the wrong things into my life
I stopped seeing the world with the lens of love.
I felt ashamed as a life coach as I knew I am an inspiring positive role model for so many. But the truth is I’m only human. It’s impossible for someone to be positive and happy all the time.
We all have obstacles and setbacks, we are all only human. After feeling like this I knew I had to take responsibility as I had the power to change my mind set. I started to think as a coach... What would I suggest to my client to help this. I got myself thinking why on earth haven’t I thought of this earlier. Why have I not done what I preach to my clients. Why have I been stuck in this mind set for so long.
This is exactly what I did to get the spark back and It worked!
5 steps to reinforce the positivity back into your life;
1. Look at today as a new day, a new start. Start your day with a meditation to align healthy thoughts to start your day.
2. Write down 5 positive affirmations that you would love to live by and read it to yourself in the mirror every chance you get. Reminding yourself of how kickass you are and everything you provide to this world.
3. Go buy a pinboard and some magazines. Start creating your dream life. Visualize and put on your pinboard everything you inspire to be. Put this somewhere you look at often sneaks back in, remind yourself of what you set your mind and focus on, you will attract.
4. Always be proud and celebrate the little steps you take. The smallest step is a step in the right direction. Eg. Get up and go for a walk, leave your phone at home and be present in your natural surroundings.
5. Read or listen to a self-help book to help you stick to your inspiring and positive mind frame.
This by far helps to keep you on track I listen to an audible book every comute i have in the car, I love this me time and I find it just refreshes my thoughts and mind.
I have chosen today as a brand-new day. A beautiful day to bring the Bec of fresh air back. We all fall down sometimes but it’s how you respond that defines you. Learn from everything and grow from what comes your way. You only live one life so why waste it on the negativity and not the be the best human you can be.
Remind yourself you are worthy of love, mistakes are there to learn and grow. You are successful, you are beautiful just the way you are.
Let your Inner Beauty Shine OLC Tribe